After you read this recipe you will find that it is very simple to create a delicious dish combining fruits with simple every day ingredients.
Ready in: 35 Minutes + 2H (15 prep, 20 cook, 2h rest ) | Serves: 3 - 4 | Complexity: Medium
- 1 pack of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 4 tbs homemade Sofrito
- 1 Garlic Salt
- 1 cup plain Mango pure
- 1/2 cup Sweet Peach pure
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 Yellow Pepper
- 1/4 Red Pepper
- Large flat Frying Pan
- I like to slice each Chicken Breast in 2 parts, to have a thinner piece that would absorb better the ingredients.
- Season Chicken Breast with Garlic Salt and Sofrito (save 1 tbs sofrito), then let sit (in refrigerator) for a min 1 hours.
- Put water, 1tbs sofrito, red and yellow pepper to frying pan at medium heat.
- Add Chicken Breast to frying pan, cook on one side until half way cooked.
- Turn over Chicken Breast, add peach and mango pure.
- Cook for about 6 minutes, remove chicken from pan.
- For sauce, let remaining liquid reduce at a low heat, it will get thicker and concentrate the flavors.
- Serve with you favorite side dish. We suggest vegetables and I also like to add a few grill peaches, pour reduced sauce over Chicken Breast and veggies.
Try this recipe and let me know what you think.