So We had to come and share it with you, it is very simple and we called it our Healthy Kale Spread
Ready in: 12 minutes | Serves: 2 - 4 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 2 cups Kale (washed and stems removed)
- 1 lime (Juice and zest)
- 1 tsp pink sea salt
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1/8 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp organic golden flaxseed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup light Mayo
- In a food processor combine walnuts and flaxseed, pulse until walnuts are finely chopped. Remove from processor and set aside.
- In the same food processor combine Kale and green onions pulsing for a couple of times, then add EVOO and garlic and continue to process until it’s all combined and finely chopped.
- Remove from food processor and combine with walnuts
- Lastly add mayo and salt
- Taste and serve.
This is it for our Healthy Kale Spread of the day
Enjoy and have fun!!