Another week, another Follow Who? Social...
Ones again we thank you for your continue support and would love if you would help us spread the word of this social Hop, so that we can all make new friends.
This week joining us a our Co-Hostess is Kim from "Mommie Again". Here is what she has to say:
"I am a Wife, Mom, Nana, and a Mommie "again" to our youngest grandson. Social Media is my new thing and I hope to inspire grandparents who raise their grandchildren, as well as "older mommies" who may or may not be going thru menopause, and of course all mommies! All mommies young and old will find that I have something in common with each of you. I offer a family-friendly blog and post mainly about family, parenting, eating healthy, and of course the terrible aches and pains of menopause. I also offer wonderful reviews and giveaways that mostly pertain to children and mommies. I also just started another blog (Front Porch Daily Deals) where I post daily deals and printable coupons, as well as awesome specials you can find on the internet. I am glad to be a co-hosting the Follow Who? Social with Jay. I look forward to getting to know many of you." Please give her a big welcome and make her feel at home.
Remember to come back every week to link, follow, be followed, and like as you like :). #SWHOP.
Let's get the Party started by spreading the Word, the more people know about it, the better for you, for me and for all. Please tweet about this Hop.
Rules for this Hop
- Follow and like your Hostess and Co-Hostess. Linky's 1 and 2
- Grab our Follow Who? Social Weekend Hop button and place it somewhere in you site, or link back to us in your own way. It would be greatly appreciated.
- Visit, follow, like, it's Social Weekend... Like from PERSONAL PAGE ONLY leave a comment that you come from the "Follow who? Hop" or from "Crafty Spices" and be sure to include your Fanpage link so all can follow back. Please follow back
- Link only in the appropriate category Blog, Facebook Fanpage etc.
- Make new Friends... Hop, hop, link, like and follow back.
Let's see how the "Follow Who? Hop" does this week.
Thank you for joining...