After doing a little research the closes that I’ve gotten in finding out what is the “Versatile Blog Award” is the quote below, I found the same exact quote in multiple sites, unfortunately without pin-pointing to the exact origin of the quote itself.
“As far as I can tell — details are rather sketchy and only the creator knows for sure — this lofty-sounding award is basically a mutual admiration society where bloggers recognize their peers for writing quality blogs that touched them in some way. The VBAs honor the blogger rather than specific posts. It’s a chance for bloggers to pat themselves on the back like the American Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences does with the Oscars. Until someone starts giving out Blogscars, the VBAs will have to suffice”.
Now that we know a little about the award, I first need to thank Raven Green at “msmommyhh6” for nominating us for this award.
- Thank the person that gave you the award in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers.
- Include 7 random things about yourself in your post.
- Include the rules in your post.
- Notify your nominees by leaving them a comment.
- I don't like to argue, but I do stand-up for my believes.
- I have a brother that has been in the US Army for 16 years.
- I get bad migraines
- I don't like messes.
- I like when my husband puts gas to my car.
- I learned to swim on my own and now I enjoy teaching my little one.
- I try and try, but I can never get myself to bed early.
Thank you everyone for stopping by. I hope you find the bloggers I nominated as inspiring as I have.
Spice your life and share the recipe!