This is an easy fruit and veggie combination (blueberry, celery and cilantro) to enjoy with family and friends, make it as a Cocktail or a Mocktail
Ready in: 5 Minutes (2 Prep - 3 Mix) | Serves: 1 - 2 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 3 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp agave or honey
- 4 inch pieces of celery
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 blueberries (additional for garnishing)
- 2 tbsp sparkling water (4 tbsp if not using vodka)
- 1tbsp water (optional)
- 1.2 oz Vodka (Optional - Adult drink)
- 4 to 5 cubes ice
- Take out your mixing glass, add celery, cilantro, lime and sparkling water muddle together.
- Add blueberries agave and ice, mix well, if you like it sweeter just add more agave or honey.
- Strain and Serve in a cocktail glass, I like to add more ice. Garnish with celery and a few blueberries
The Blueberry, Celery-cilantro Cocktail is another fun way to enjoy fruits and veggies, for children just use sparkling water and not Vodka.
Enjoy and have fun!!