This is a simple recipe where you can have little hands help, chop all the ingredients ahead and let them have a bit of fun.
Ready in: 20 Min (8m prep, 12m cook) | Serves: 6 - | Complexity: Easy
- 2 cans Pink Salmon (14.75 oz each)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 1 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 tbsp Adobo
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp grated Lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C)
- In a mixing bowl, flake salmon with a fork and stir in all ingredients incorporating the eggs and bread crumbs last.
- Wash your hands and get ready to roll, you can use a spoon to help you make small meatball like balls about 1/2" round, and place them in a oven safe pan
- Bake in oven for about 8 to 10 min or until started to get golden brown. Don't overcook.
- Server with your favorite seafood sauce.