Ready in: 30 Min (10m prep, 20m cook) | Serves: 4 - 6 | Complexity: Easy
- 2 cups slice Mushrooms
- 6 to 8 Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Start by getting all ingredients ready first, once you begin stir-frying, it all goes very quickly, and you will be done before you know it.
- Wash and prep all vegetables (Mushrooms, Peppers, onion, mushrooms, green beans).
- Wash and cut potatoes into quarters (we leave the skin), to get things going faster place potatoes in microwave safe bowl, and water and put in on high for 15min
- Meanwhile heat canola oil in wok over medium-high heat. Saute garlic, onions, Green Beans, pepper, and mushrooms in oil for about 5 minutes.
- While sautéing veggies, mix soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, oregano and garlic powder (sauce mixture)
- Add potatoes and pour in sauce mixture.
- Cook and stir for about 5 minutes, or until potatoes are fully tender but crisp.
- Serve immediately.
Healthy, and easy!! Count me in...