We ended up very happy with the results and everyone loved them so much that I had to make a second batch totally unexpected.
Ready in: 34 Minutes (8 Prep - 26 Cook) | Serves: 4 - 6 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 12 Slices of your favorite bread
- 1 cup of cubed Guaba paste
- 1 cup of cubed Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Cut the edge of the bread slices.
- Finger or roll flatten each bread slice.
- Press one flatten bread slice into each of the cupcake molds, it does not matter if the bread sticks out.
- Place in oven for 8 minutes
- Put a few pieces of Mozzarella Cheese and a few of guava paste on each of the bread cupcakes.
- Return to oven for an 10 minutes
- Remove from oven.
- Add guava spread or a slice of mozzarella cheese to cover the inside (Optional).
- Top with shredded coconut
- Return to preheated oven for an additional 8 minutes.
- Take out of oven, enjoy nice and warm.
These Guaba and Mozzarella bread Cupcakes are great for both kid's and adulst alike, they enjoy the "Non Traditional" cupcake.
Remember to Have Fun!!