This is a tasty healthy casserole with broccoli and cheese that our little ones love.
Ready in: 10 Minutes | Serves: 2 - 4 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 1Lb broccoli florets
- 4 eggs
- 1tbsp Sea Salt
- 20 Round Crackers
- 1tbsp butter
- 3/4 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper (Optional)
- Place broccoli florets in an glass microwave-oven safe bowl, add water and butter, place lid and cook on high for 5 minutes
- Stir, drain water add eggs, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese
- crumble 12 - 14 of the crackers and mix together with the broccoli.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, then add remaining crackers (crumbled), and cheese
- cook for another minute or until cheese is completely melted.
Serve and Enjoy.
This Microwave-oven Broccoli Casserole is a simple and fast way to make a healthy meal even without a stove.
Have fun, and Enjoy!!