Today we are sharing a sweet and spicy pepper filling or dip with a cream cheese base, mango and plum mix.
Ready in: 15 Minutes | Serves: 2 - 3 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 2 oz Mango Pulp
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tbsp Chives
- In a blender mix all ingredients except the chorizo and the peppers.
- Add chopped chorizo to the mix.
- Remove stems and cut some in half and some just remove a portion of the top.
- Place sweet pepper in the oven for about 10minutes (do not leave longer because they will get to soft)
- Fill sweet peppers with the mix
- Serve and enjoy with pretzels or crackers
This is a very tasty Mango Chorizo Filling
Have fun, and Enjoy!!