If you have popsicle containers, feel free to use them, or even mini plastic cups work well; the containers that we used I got them at a garage sale not so long ago and we have been using them for popsicles ever since.
- Popsicle containers
- 8 to 10 Strawberries
- 1 to 2 Cup Yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1 to 2 tbs Honey (Optional)
- 1 to 2 cups Blueberries
- 1/2 tsp Sugar (Optional)
- 1/4 tsp Clear Vanilla extract (Optional)
- Popsicle stick (one per popsicle)
- Flexible Chopping Mat, cut to fit as lid (optional)
- Partially cut and mash (we like some chunks) the strawberries, if you are lucky they are sweet and you don't have to add any sweetener, set aside.
- Repeat the process with the blueberries and set aside, add sugar if necessary.
- Put Yogurt in a bowl, I used plain but did add some clear vanilla extract and honey.
- Add ingredients one by one (yogurt mix, blueberry mix and strawberry mix) to the popsicle containers.
- Cover with flexible mat lid and insert popsicle sticks.
- Put in freezer until completely frozen (a few hours).
She is always hands on, see below our little helper in action!