All ingredients are optional and amount can vary by preference.
Ready in: 20 Min (10m prep, 10m cook) | Serves: 4 - 6 | Complexity: Easy
- 1 pack of spaghettis (16 ounces)
- 2tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 diced green pepper
- 1/2 diced yellow pepper
- 2 ripen diced Mangoes
- 1 medium diced ripen tomato
- 4 tbs Extra Virgin Olive oil (EVOO)
- Cook spaghettis as you would any other pasta, in water with salt.
- After spaghettis are well cooked, drain and cut into small pieces
- Mix well with all ingredients except tomatoes and mangoes (if you include tomatoes and mangoes from beginning they could become mushy).
- Lastly add tomatoes and mangoes and mix carefully
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge for later
This salad can be served as a side dish or as a main plate.