There are many benefits associated with eating zucchini, some include it’s content of: magnesium, dietary fiber and vitamin B-9.
Zucchini Noodles with fruits and shrimps great for any time of the day.
Ready in: 5 minutes | Serves: 2 - 3 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 2 Large Zucchini
- 1/2 tbsp Salt (Or to taste) divided in two
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper (Or to taste)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1/8 cup cubed Pineapple
- 1/8 cup cubed Mango
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Cup Extra Small Shrimps (small or medium would work)
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- In a small pot place Shrimps, Orange juice and 1/4 tbsp of salt. Cook for about 2 minutes
- Make Zucchini noodles with a Spiral Slicer, place in a large bowl
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together.
Plate and enjoy, no need for a side dish, this does it for me.
This Zucchini Noodles Salad is tasty, healthy and very fast to make
Remember to always have FUN!