Ready in: 8 Minutes | Complexity: Very Easy
- Hand full of Spinach (about a cup)
- 3 to 4 oz of Cream Cheese
- 2 to 3 oz Hickory Farms Beef Sausage
- 1/2 orange Pepper
- Garlic salt to taste
- 1 Hot Dog that we had cooked the day before
- 1Tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Partially Blend Spinach with EVOO.
- Slowly add cream cheese (until the desired thickness is achieved) and pepper.
- Lastly add the Sausage and the hotdog.
- Add garlic salt to taste
Thank you, and enjoy with your favorite crackers, chips or slice of bread.