For does that don't like spinach here is a surprise for you, you will like this one, I can promise you that you can't taste the spinach, but you will be enjoying all of it's benefits and nutrients.
Ready in: 5 Min | Serves: 1 - 3 | Complexity: Very Easy
- 1 handful of fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 frozen banana (Optional)
- 1 cup almond milk or Yogurt (Plain or Vanilla)
- 2 tbsp honey (optional)
- Prep the ingredients by cutting them in small pieces.
- Blend spinach with Almon Milk or Yogurt.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- If consistency is not as desired, add more fruits.
- You can also add ice to add a different texture.
Drink and enjoy the rest of the day!!