This is a crepe done as a burrito, with ground beef Freshly made, rolled, top with sauce and shredded cheese.
Ready in: 90 minutes + 20 Minutes (Basic Crepe) | Serves: 6 - 7 | Complexity: Easy
- 12 - 14 Basic Whole Wheat Crepes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/4 pound ground beef
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup raisins (Optional)
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano ( 2 tsp dried)
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Shredded cheese to top and garnish
- Your favorite taco sauce to top (Optional)
- Add olive oil to a large pot at medium-high heat,
- After oil is hot add onion, bell pepper, garlic, cilantro, oregano and cook for about to 3 minutes
- Then add ground beef, tomato, teriyaki sauce, salt, honey, black pepper, and raisins. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Place about 2 tbsp of the cooked groud beef in the center of a basic crepe and roll it, edge should be placed facing the plate.
- Garnish with taco sauce and shredded cheese.
Be creative with you Crepes!
Enjoy!! our Burrito Crepe