A whole wheat crepe filled with a simple yet very tasty spinach and tuna mixture
Ready in: 15 minutes + 20 Minutes (Basic Crepe) | Complexity: Very Easy
- Basic Whole Wheat Crepes (2 per person)
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 can Chunk Light Tuna in Water
- 1 package (8 oz) light cream cheese at room temp.
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ½ cup Miracle Whip Light Dressing (or light mayonnaise)
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt (Optional)
- In a large bow, combine spinach, tuna, cream cheese, sour cream, miracle whip, garlic, bell pepper, lemon juice, onions, garlic and salt.
- Take a basic crepe, fold in four, open a side and fill with the tuna mix.
- You are ready to plate your tuna crepe.
Enjoy!! our Spinach Tuna Crepe