Ready in: 5 Min | Complexity: Very Easy
- 2 Cup Spinach
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 5 strawberries, stemmed and quartered
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
- 1 tsp honey mustard
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar (Divided)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil (Divided)
- 2 tsp Salt
For our 2 Dressings
Making the salad:
- You can mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl and add 1 of the dressing, but I prefer an individualized salad where each person gets there own plate beautifully prepared (even it it's improvised and on a regular evening), plus having each person add the dressing they can add as much or as little as they wish, not have it all go to the bottom of the bowl, and save the leftover.
So this is how we make it at our home:
- Place a handful of romaine lettuce on a plate, add spinach
- over spinach add strawberries, Raisins and feta cheese.
Preparing the Dressings:
- Dressing 1: Mix Salt with 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 1/4 cup vegetable oil.
- Dressing 2: Mix together the honey mustard, raspberry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and vegetable oil.
Proud to have this for dinner.